Extenal Ampoule Washing Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Extenal Ampoule Washing Equipment
- Finished Dosage Form: Liquid
- Certification: CE, GMP, ISO
- Computerized: Computerized
- Condition: New
- Item: External Vial Washing Equipment
- Model: Dnwx-300
- Power Supply: 380V 50Hz
- Operation: Touch Screen
- Weight: 1000kg
- Type: Washing Machine
- Precision: High Precision
- Voltage: 380V
- Customized: Customized
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Capacity: 70-500 Bottles/Min
- Power: 10kw
- Material Consist: Ss304
- Size Range: 0.5-250ml Bottle
- Inspection Height: 900
After the medicine bottles (ampoule bottles, vials, capsule bottles, etc.)are filled with medicines ( including antibiotic medicines, anticancer medicines, or noxious vitamin B12, sugar solutions, grease substances, etc.) and are added with plugs and capped, there will have some medicine powder pollution on the exterior surface of the medicine bottles. Therefore, the cleaning of the exterior surface of the medicine bottles becomes very important. The cleaning guarantees that there is no pollution to the surroundings during packaging, may contact these medicines. The machine can clean medicine bottles of 0.5ml-250ml.
1. Bottle feeding and conveying: as for the medicine bottles, continuous and orderly conveying of multiple bottles can be realized, or single bottle conveying is also available.And the bottle that are not stably positioned can be set upright or rejected.
2. Cleaning: Optional function: selection of water for injection and water solution containing detergent.
3. Rinsing: Optional function: rationed use of surface active agent.
4. Drying: Aseptic hot air drying by selective hot air. The hot air of adjustment, and real-time monitoring of temperature is available.
5. Discharging: The medicine bottles after being cleaned and dried subsequent flow line or the tray or other storage and systems.
Main Technical Data:
Used for vials, ampoules, oral liquid bottle, infusion and oral solid capsules, tablets for cleaning and drying bottles
uninterrupted real-time monitoring
Compressed air specification and consumption
6 Bar 140-190 Nm³/h
Water consumption and wastage